Through our approach our students have every opportunity to become true Durack Dragons – Safe Respectful Learners.
To encourage students to strive to reach their potential within a safe, nurturing, learning environment built on respect.
Through our approach our students have every opportunity to become true Durack Dragons ..... Safe Respectful Learners.
- Data evidenced practices drive improvement
- Consistent pedagogical practice across school
- Consistent curriculum alignment with National Curriculum
- Extend Positive Behaviour for Learning (PBL) practices in the school
- Continue to provide a whole school targeted intervention approach
- Maintain strong ties with early childhood providers
- Continue to build university and business partnerships
- Continue to provide learning environment where staff capacity building is the norm
- Enhance the image of the school within the local and wider community
- Continue to build international student program
School dragon creed
Here at Durack we are Durack Dragons.
Dragons are Safe Respectful Learners.
Every day every Dragon counts.
Every Dragon can be a high achiever.
The words and music of our school song were composed by a group of creative Durack students under the guidance of a visiting musical dragon who arranged their composition and produced the recording. We all love singing our song, Forever Onward (Mp3, 6MB). The song was digitised in 2017.