Durack State School's tuckshop, called the ‘Drag-On-Inn.’
The tuckshop is open Monday to Friday and serves food at first break (little lunch) and second break (big lunch). Orders must be placed before school and order cutoff time is 9:15am on the day of the order.
Parents interested in volunteering in the tuckshop can speak directly with the convenor to arrange this.
Download our Tuckshop Menu here.
At Durack State School, you can order tuckshop online.
Setting up an online account is easy!
- Go to www.munchmonitor.com
- Click LOGIN
- Click REGISTER
- School ID: durackss
- Password: munch4077
Using MunchMonitor Online Ordering
- You can place orders online up to 4 weeks in advance
- Top-up your account online using VISA/MasterCard
- List allergies to alert canteen staff
- You can order anytime you want using web browsers such as Chrome or Safari
- You can use desktops, laptops, tablets or smart phone with internet access
- It only cost $ 3.65 (incl. GST) per school term for the family account
- No sign up fee
- No transaction fee
Giving Student Snack Money using MunchMonitor Account funds
- In the Student Profile, tick YES in ALLOW SNACK MONEY
- If you selected DAILY ALLOWANCE, enter the daily amount and the days to use
- If you selected WEEKLY ALLOWANCE, enter the weekly amount
- You can set banned food items from the menu
- If using the Snack Money function for your student please include a legible photograph on your student profile to ensure they are easily identified by tuckshop staff.
- You can view what they've purchased from the online transaction reports